Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ringing In the New Year

We have a few play groups, Ollie and I. One is with our ward on Fridays and one with some St George wives on Wednesdays. Ollie rode his first Merry Go round after the ward play group and wasn't quite sure what he thought about it...


We've been playing a LOT of toys lately. Especially since he was completely spoiled at Christmas.

We've had some game nights and Ollie has boy crushes on the Hopkins boys. He even gave Mace "five" right after this picture was taken.

We went to lunch with Andrea and her cute kids visiting from LA. Ollie's a little intoxicated in this picture.

Must have eaten too much bread...

He has grown into a big boy car seat (ignore my finger).

And he's learning to feed himself...

As for Sunny and I...Sunny's been working like a crazy person, playing racquetball and squash as often as possible, and still managing to squeeze in the NFL playoffs and some NBA jam on the xbox.

I am still working for USFR, trying to get Ollie on a normal nap schedule, writing pirate scripts for Young Women's, and finishing watching the last few Oscar nominated movies.

New Years Resolutions:
Run a half marathon
Try all the desserts from Kneaders
Move into a house
Send Birthday cards to family

2 comments:

Bryce & Nicole said...

Sounds like a great plan for this year and cute pictures! Are you training for a 1/2 right now?

Rachel said...

hmmm. I like the Kneaders idea. Let's do lunch their soon. I love their sandwiches and always think the desserts look delicious. And Ollie is so cute and looking so old, like a toddler and not a baby.