Ollie turned 1 today! I cant believe how fast its gone. This is the first age/stage that I am not just anxious for the next one. He has been so cute and fun and is picking up so many random words and skills, etc. He now picks up anything that looks like a phone, holds it to his ear and says "huh-duh". He knows what "treat" means and gets really excited when its mentioned, he LOVES the bath, he can walk with his walker and push himself on his car/bike/walker thingy.
We had a birthday party for him on Saturday with some of his little friends. I made my first venture into cake decorating - but picked something really easy. :) The party turned out really well though and all the kids even seemed to have fun. Ollie, of course, was spoiled again.
The party was monster themed - thus the invites
I made a monster cut out for us to pose behind
Monster cupcakes
Monster cake
Cakey
Presentsy
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ollie! You are a great little man with some fab parents.
Did you make those cupcakes? Those are adorable.
cute! hopefully you have some more party photos to post??
Wow! That year went FAST! Happy Birthday to Ollie!
cute birthday suit picture and other birthday shots as well. ollie's bday was a smash! esp since all the babes were having fun stealing all his new toys and playing together. cute!
Post a Comment