Carin and I have been friends since we were 7 and 9 and don't talk nearly as much as we should but she still feels like family some how. (Don't worry that I'm 13 here and looking like I am 7.)

Niki and I have been friends since we were 9 or 10 but we don't talk as much as I wish we did since she lives in DC.
Emily and I have been roommates/friends since we were 20 (10 years...weird...so old). We dated friends about 5 times in college and now married friends. Yay us!
Friends are nice. :)

3 comments:
1. I love the leather pants
2. You look JUST like your mom in that picture at the top. (Your face at least, not the hair, lol)
3. The other pictures are just awesome. I need to pull out some old photos. I have some pretty heinous ones.
and you've put it on the blog, too! Yes, I agree that we should talk more, and that even over time, I still consider your family, "family". I will have to call you next time we make it down to Utah. But really, don't post that pic anywhere else! :)
ha ha! all really great pictures! I want a copy of the ninja one... but I like how at the bottom you say "friends are nice" because it reminds me of something from a francis book
Post a Comment