Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 4 - Childhood Photo

I don't have any pics of me as a kid...Here are some of me with a variety of hair styles in college instead.





this is maybe the most disgusting picture taken of me ever. and yes that is Ben Gourley with make up on.

4 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

i love these pictures. especially the second one where you have red hair, it's really pretty that color.

Michelle said...

Cute pics! I also like the one where your hair is red!

Andrea J said...

While the last picture is a bit unfortunate, you're not looking the worst of the three. Also, we were so young and adorable weren't we - and now we're slightly wiser and hotter. This is a great post.

Whitney said...

yes, the bottom picture is pretty awesome! I prefere the short blonde hair-doo, the one with curls (because i'm pretty sure I did your hair that day) ha ha, jk- I like it in the doll house picture. it looks so smooth :)