Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3 - Favorite Movie

I realize I'm cheating and posting lots today, but it will all even out in the end.

Favorite Movie doesn't really exist. For a long time growing up it was Can't Buy Me Love or Troop Beverly Hills, than it graduated to Swing Kids or That Thing You Do or really Last of the Mohican's. Last of the Mohicans ruled the list for a long time. Now my favorite could be one of the below:

All the Real Girls
Before Sunset / Before Sunrise
Clueless
Love Actually
Pan's Labyrinth
Ponette
Reality Bites

But none of those feel right.

This year I really loved Black Swan.

I also really loved Adventureland.
And 500 Days of Summer.
And Penelope.

I can't pick.

Movies are even better than music.

1 comment:

C C & R said...

Hey, I read your blog, I'm just terrible at posting on my own! Love the month of posts idea. Perhaps I'll give it a whirl...maybe...