Monday, January 10, 2011

Merry Christiansen!

Us, Christmas, Pictures
Here's Ollie playing some Christmas carols at Sunny's work Christmas party:



Here's is Ollie's twin sister Olive:



Christmas Eve, bowling with the Christiansen fam:





And Christmas morning...

6 comments:

tracy hill said...

hahahahah he totally looks like a little girl. but at least now you know you'll have cute girl babies too?

Andrea J said...

As your sisters have gotten older y'all just look more and more alike. Also, poor Olive and lucky Ollie I say - he's just too manly :)

carin t said...

Oh,Ollie! He'll be so mad when you show that pic to his friends when he's older. But, man is he a cutie, dressed as a boy or as a girl :).

Ashlie Dalton said...

i'm embarrassed to say that olive really threw me off! i was so confused at who she was and why i had never heard of the cousin that looked exactly like ollie.

Whitney said...

i love ollie the girl!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

So cute! I can't believe what a cute girl he makes! :) Loved seeing you at Christmas! I wish I could've visited longer. I didn't get to hear about you! Hope everything is great!