Saturday, May 22, 2010

Walmart


I hate walmart. It is dirty and sick and strange people want to see and touch your baby. This never happens at Target. Also, the carts don't hold car seats like the carts at Target. Also, their food is nearly expired. Also, it smells. Like BO and an auto parts store.

BUT they have awesome donuts....Blueberry cake donuts, some sort of strawberry old fashioned donut, all sorts of maple bars, chocolate bars, bismarks, etc.

Why is the best place to get donuts in Sandy the Walmart...Sandy sucks.


6 comments:

Rachel said...

That's funny. I was just telling Aaron today how much I hate walmart. Even though I know that it is cheaper than Target and much closer to my house...I always choose target. But I don't think I've ever tried the donuts at walmart. Maybe I will have to venture into the store sometime.

C C & R said...

I seriously agree! I can think of tons of places to get a great donut pretty much everywhere but Sandy!

Ashlie Dalton said...

if wal mart is like that in sandy, can you imagine what it is like in the 13th south one?? we used to shop there when we lived on the u of u campus. barf!

Whitney said...

seriously! I made a very similar post (minus the doughnuts) last Winter... Strange people smelling of smoke would always touch and try to KISS millie. After I posted about it I got several similar comments, such as someone was in the line at wal-mart and their baby was crying then stopped all the sudden so she turned around to see why and some woman standing behind her had stuck her finger in the babies mouth. I will not go to walmart unless it is absolutly necessary. Ha, ha, did you hear about the shooting at one of our walmarts? crazy religious guys from ohio came down, they ended up shooting several cops in the parking lot- cops were on to them b/f they entered walmart (their intention was to have a big shooting inside)

Stacey Bacon said...

Hey lady thanks for the awesome cupcake outing and for the 10 pounds I'm going to gain after being introduced to such a delightful and sinful place. Seriously I am a little addicted. The cupcakes I took home with me were shared with family and friends and after trying the Lemon, Grasshopper, PB chocolate, and Strawberry Shortcake, my favorite by far is the Lemon. I dreamt of it last night and am seriously considering stopping there on my way to work to pick one up. I have very little self control and knowing about this delicious darling place is going to reek havoc on my efforts to slim down and tone up. I hate it....but I love it!

Michelle said...

Haha! This post totally made me laugh. Too funny.