Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Weekend pics

Ollie loves TV and sitting up lately. he gets mad if we lay him down.


we woke up sunday morning and saw this:


our little buddy loves him some Dyly! (our nephew Dylan...Ollie is super smiley and happy with Dylan regardless of whether he is hungry, tired, etc.)


5 comments:

Lorena said...

How have you not just slurped those adorable cheeks right off his face yet? I mean honestly...too cute.

Lorena said...

Oh, and I know what you mean about the poop and pee post! I, too, was under the impression that diapers prevented that sort of thing. Oh, the ignorance we were under. The sheer force of their bowels could power a small car.

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute pictures! oliver is so adorable sitting in his bumbo.

p.s. max pooped straight too when he was like 2 months old. so nice. :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

max pooped straight into my hand too.
(that is what i was attempting to tell you in the above sentence.)

Whitney said...

such a cute smiley picture on the bottom!