Monday, May 31, 2010

Purple Rain

So I don't know if any of these people read my blog, but I had a good dream last night with many friendly appearances:

We were back in college and all single at first. Tim (Pearson) was in the hospital and had long greasy hair. Michelle (Hoon) and I went to pick him up from the hospital and then we went to one of my high school friends house (Carin Tibbits) where apparently Tim, Ruel and a bunch of others lived. Michelle, Tim and I had girl talk on Tim's bed until Ruel got home and we went on a walk. Ruel told me how he was in love with Michelle and I encouraged him and let him know that Michelle had told me that he was "looking good lately". Then my husband showed up wearing a Purple Rain T shirt and with Ollie in his car seat and said that he had just taken Ollie to some random band at Urban Lounge and I was mad cause I thought it had ruptured Ollie's ear drums.

The end.

1 comment:

carin t said...

Yay,you dreamed about my house.:) your dreams are great!