Monday, May 24, 2010

My Day

Ok, so I watch a lot of TV, read a lot of books, and watch a lot of movies. I like my media. People always act like I am a big slacker for doing this. But I don't understand what other people do with their days? I mean, I guess I could work out or maybe sew something, but here is a day in the life of Kelly:

8:45 feed the little buddy while watching Buffy
9:00 change his diaper, dress him, give him medicine, etc
9:20 eat breakfast and play with the buddy
9:40 get ready for the day
10:30 put Ollie down for a nap
10:45 do any dishes from night before, make bed, pick up house
11:00 check email and other online stuff
11:30 Ollie wakes up, feed him, and change his diaper
12:00 play with Ollie and do my daily chore - today it was cleaning the walls and baseboards and vacuuming
1:00 run errands - today we got Far From the Madding Crowd at Barnes, got spoons, bowls and rice cereal from Target (Ollie turns 4 months tomorrow!), and got a treat at Sonic Happy Hour
2:30 Ollie goes down for nap
3:00 Watch 30 Rock and do budget
3:30 Ollie wakes up, feed him, diaper, etc - today he pooed all over himself so that was fun
4:00 play with Ollie, put photos on my USB thingy to get developed, finish watching Broken Embraces (weird movie)
5:00 make dinner and put it in oven
5:30 feed Ollie and read Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2
6:00 eat dinner and watch Breaking Bad
7:00 feed Ollie again (doing cluster feedings at night to get him to sleep through the night)
7:30 give him a bath and get him ready for bed
8:00 play with him, pick up the house, watch Celtics vs Magic
8:45 feed Ollie while watching 10 Things I Hate About You,(the lame TV show, not the good move) and put Ollie down for the night
9:30 watch Community, post on blog, check internet stuff, watch Chuck, while texting Kimmy about all the shows in our lives, etc

And that's pretty much a day in the life of Me.

3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

i like your day! i don't know why or how but it seems like a better day than mine. i like that you can get dinner in the oven every night...dinner stresses me out. i also like that you can get chores done while ollie is awake. i used to be able to do that when i only had cole. it was nice. lately i choose to sleep when my boys sleep.

something about your day just makes me happy.

Michelle said...

I love your blog! You are so funny! I also loved your schedule. It made me happy to see someone whose day is a lot like mine. For mine you would just have to add a couple hours each of me on hold with the insurance company fighting about what they decided not to pay. Lots of fun. We should hang out sometime, or run errands together or something!

Sandy said...

I love that list! Just wait until you have more kids and the T.V. and reading won't happen as much. They just won't let you have a break! If I turn on the T.V. they just whine until I change it to their show, so I really can't even enjoy whatever I was watching. And then reading... we have to be outside for that to happen.