Friday, May 21, 2010

High School

Here is a treat for anyone who I knew in high school...a High School Memories quiz. I found this in some old stuff. I think we made this for our graduation girls night out slumber party thing. There were 50 questions but I only included the ones I didn't know the answer to and my favs (my favorites are of course the ones that make absolutely no sense and make us look extra ridiculous).

Please read through and help me out if you know the answers. :)

1- Where did cantelouping get its origin?
while niki, leanna and I were playing school...in high school...oh dear
3- What happens when you "pull on the pullem and push on the pushem"
the pickles go into the jar of course
4- Who was Mr Doodie's girlfriend?
Loolie. Mr Doodie was a cloth paper doll of sorts that niki and I made for Leanna in 8th grade
7-What did cakle stand for?
Camille and Kathryn's Love aka CJ Young
8- What was "a woman's instinct" for Jennifer?
Kissing
9- Who was Krista's boyfriend in Jr High?
Sundance Urie
12- How many boys did Krista and Brooke share?
I'm thinking 3? Chris Crosby, Brian Nuttall and JT Young? Were there others?
17- What was korri's dogs name?
Buddy
18- Who was maile's first kiss?
I think Nate Keith, right?
19- what song was playing when Rachel and Tyler first held hands?
Hootie and the Blowfish - "Hold My Hand", right? i hope i didn't just make that up. its so awesome that i really hope its real.
20- Who Narrarated the 3 wishes?
Kathryn
24- Cookie day was what day of the week?
Tuesday, yum!
26- What celevrity was Leanna in love with?
Tom Cruise
28- What was the princess' name in the 1993 production of the 3 wsihes (played by niki)?
Kaltrinika or Kali for short
29- What is cornball?
A game played in Leanna's basement involving a large beach ball and a plastic fisher price toy corn on the cob as the bat
31- Name the magazine Cecelia Arle Patchwork published 2 issues of in 1993?
Toppings for your Head
32- What was "Hunka Hunka Stinky Cheese" better known as?
An extension cord in the junior high library...for obvious reasons...um...yeah
33- Who wrote an essay in Mrs durham's class including an analogy to wizard of oz?
Leanna, right? i only vaguely remember this...
35- Name 1 of the 4 most popular songs in Tribute to the stars?
Forver Young, Near Me Always, I don't know the other two...Niki and Leanna, any thoughts?
37- Who is Plopin Daundum?
Leanna
38- Who received grades of "innadequate" and "woefully inadequate" from Mrs Durham?
Me of course...
39- Who kissed more people in high school: Korri, Krista, Leanna or Jennifer?
Don't know the answer to this but I am thinking maybe Krista?? Was 3 the most any of us kissed in HS?
40- Who founded Kookies and what was it?
A shoe company that Niki and I created in 8th grade sewing
41- Who did Kelly and Krista TA for in the eighth grade?
um, can't remember her name...art teacher...not teeter...was it tromley??
42- In 1492 who's locker sailed the ocean blue?
Jon's (Jon Anderson's)
43- Who threw a party entitled Babe's Body Ball?
I think this was me...for my 14th birthday when we all braided our hair together and played twister...wasn't that the Babe's Body Ball?
44- What 5 people received social lessons from Anne Gardner?
Me, Leanna, Niki, Wyatt Grow, and Cody Campbell
45- Where were such masterpeices as Farmer Magilicutty and the 7th wind first recited?
Kathryn's Cabin
46- What lengthy nickname did Mark Bohn have for Korri?
Korri Lyster Kristin Lyster's sister
48- Who slept under the bed on wednesdays?
The parents from the 7th wind
50- What was the name of the book written by niki, leanna and kelly?
Life styles of the Socially Illiterate

1 comment:

Whitney said...

that's awesome! I remember some of that stuff.