Monday, April 23, 2012

Reptile Show

We went to Toddlers and Reptiles at the South Jordan library. Ollie is scared of everything ("scary sand", "scary shakes (aka blender)", "scary dog", "scary bug (aka ant)," etc) and I'm trying to get him not to be so we went to the toddler reptile show. He was actually kind of into it and not scared at all. I use the phrase "kind of into it" loosely...





I love that Ollie is standing RIGHT next to the dude.



And this pose is extra great.

  

Ollie's little buddy Jaxon



It is very likely that Ollie's favorite part of the whole thing was the hand sanitizer. 

3 comments:

tracy hill said...

your child has OCD. welcome to the family little buddy! he can now officially be a Christiansen.

Ayda Made Us said...

Ayda and Ollie have a log in common. She is really scared of birds and I'm not sure why. She too says, "birds scare me."
And Ayda can't get enough hand sanitizer.
Those pictures of Ollie are great! He looked brave to me.

Ayda Made Us said...

*lot :)