Sunday, April 22, 2012

Post 4: Spring

This is the 4th post tonight and I'm not even half way done with all the pictures and delightful Beck anecdotes I know you are dying to hear. Here is some good spring fun with Grandma Beck at Temple Square (post City Creek visit).




I threw a Little Man/Mustache theme baby shower for my friend Jenn Winegar from the ward but I forgot to take pictures until I was halfway done cleaning it up. So here is sort of what it looked like (this is posted by request from Whitney).



Ollie and Sunny had a man trip to St George. They went 4 wheeling and hiking and had all sorts of fun adventures. 




Henny and I stayed home and had girl weekend with book stores and shoe shopping and pasta dinners. 



Good night for now...more some day soon...I hope.


1 comment:

Rob said...

from Lorena: I love all the updates. Uh, the thing that Sunny got - how freaky! Love the picture of that. Never heard of such a thing.
Only a few more months till I am back to visit in UT again. Hope to see you again! It will be better this time that you have not just given birth and it won't be freezing winter. :)