We've had issues over here. Ollie got Hand, Foot and Mouth and then gave it to me and Henny. Henny's skin was the worst but I think I felt the crappiest. Look how sad her skin is!
Sunny was free from Hand Foot and Mouth but was plagued with Bells Palsy for the last month. This is a delightful condition in which half of your face is paralyzed for anywhere from 1 week to forever. The doctor told Sunny he was lucky and "caught it early". Not really sure how you can not notice that your face no longer moves, but all right...
2 comments:
gross. i think it's best if we stay away from your family for awhile. you guys have issues. hahahaha
Oh my gosh! Rough times. I totally believe that you felt the worst. I think adults feel sickness much more than kids do. And, they heal quicker.
And, I feel your pain on the toe. About a year ago, I stubbed one toe (I'm pretty sure I broke it), then a week later I did it to a toe on the other foot. They stopped hurting about a month ago. (Not to discourage you. It's just that I know what toe pain can do to you).
I'm glad most of your ailments have healed, at least :)
Post a Comment