I haven't given a Henny update in awhile. Henny is the nicest most mellow happy lovely baby ever. I don't even care if she grows up. She takes naps like she should, she eats for a normal amount of time, she cries only if there is an actual issue. (These are all things that Ollie couldn't figure out.)
She is however a lazy chub like her brother and is just barely figuring out how to roll over (at 5 months). She won't ever sit up because she wants to stand up ALL the time. It is hard to get her to laugh but she gives out smiles liberally. She is loving Ollie more and more each day and when she does give out a full belly laugh it is almost always in response to something goofy he is doing. Ollie then turns into a little ham and shows off trying to get her to laugh more. She is of course obsessed with the iPhone and has already changed my folder names, sent some texts, called some people and taken some turns in Hanging with Friends.
Check out those chubby rolly thighs. I love that its warm enough for them to be exposed to my ready hands.
3 comments:
from Lorena:
I love that you are on a blogging roll lately.
And I love Hennie's thighs.
And I love your photo shoot with her. You both look so cute. I was going to say she looks just like Sunny (which she does) but then thought that she looks quite a bit like you too. Minus the thighs, of course. :)
Please, oh please let my second child be as cute and easy as Miss Henny! Only make it a boy... :)
she is a doll... I need to make a stop in daybreak this summer!
Post a Comment