Friday, November 25, 2011

Who is who?

Guess which one is Ollie and which one is Henny. Can you tell?




The IV kinda gives it away since Henny was the picture of health and Ollie struggled in the NICU for a couple days. But don't they look almost identical? Ollie has bigger lips and a bigger space between his nose and mouth and slightly bigger cheeks, but otherwise they are so similar to me. Both the cutest babies ever of course!

6 comments:

Andrea J said...

Adorable! You have darling kids!

Lorena said...

Yeah, they do look like twins. She just looks like a girly version of Ollie! Both adorable. Can't wait to see em in person soon.

Whitney said...

I'm glad you put up all those photos! I've been wanting to see more!

Josh and Tiff said...

Totally similar. It's so cute! I can't believe you're a family of 4 now! And Henny is just so adorable.

Christiansens said...

They do look sooo much alike. You can recognize Ollie though, from his poor bruised little face from all the labor trauma before you had the emergency C-section. Thank goodness for modern medicine! I still have a daughter and 2 beautiful grandchildren.

Ashlie Dalton said...

henny definitely looks way more girly than ollie. but there is no denying that they are siblings!