Just found these pics and realized I never posted about these things awhile ago. We took a couple cabin trips with Sunny's family this summer and here are some pics of us enjoying the great outdoors.
A long time ago, like in October 2010, we went to Memphis. Look how cute and chubby Ollie and Millie both are.
We took swimming lessons with Tiffany and Dane in May. I can't believe how much older both Ollie and Dane look now.
And now for some brand new stuff, meaning Henny of course. Tracy took some newborn pics on Thanksgiving and the little cutey would NOT fall asleep so she's awake and a little goofy looking. :)
And here are a few cute ones from the hospital, also courtesy of Tracy - who is a photographer. Hire her and/or visit her photography blog: http://tracyhillphotography.blogspot.com/
And finally, we put christmas lights up on Ollie's crib. He is pretty excited about them.
1 comment:
ha ha! christmas lights on ollies crib!!! I love the photos of henny, she is so so cute and I want to just see alot more photos of her! I love your flags too. And one more thing, you look really awesome in that first picture you posted.
Post a Comment