Ollie has been so fun to play with lately. He loves to point at everything and tell me what it is. He loves to find "moms" and "babies" and "big" and "tiny" things. If we say 1,2,3 he will say 4,5,6 - most of the time at least. He started being cuddly around 10 months and has gotten cuddlier and cuddlier. He will just wander up to me and give me a good hug randomly. He loves to cozy his "Bee" - aka blanket - too. He has gotten really clingy to me which is sometimes annoying, but sometimes really cute. I am getting really excited for little girl to come, but also kind of sad because I will miss playing with Ollie all day. I also am not a lover of newborns. They are scary and weird.
Also, I broke down and got a petunia picklebottom diaper bag instead of making one. We had a $50 gift card to nordstrom so it was easier to justify. Plus its way cute and will hopefully last me forever!


1 comment:
from Lorena: That sucks that you are due basically at the same time I come to UT. If you become functional enough for me to come visit you within the month that I am there, you'll have to let me know.
On the other hand, I am excited for you to have your girl!
The sentiments you stated - about missing one-on-one time with Ollie - really hit me strong too. I was pretty much in shambles about it for the first month. Now we are adjusted but man, I just cried and cried at first. Once you get adjusted it is great to have 2 kids. I think it is more fun than one.
Post a Comment