Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ollie's hobbies

A few things about Ollie I thought I would note mostly so I remember:

  • He has a huge vocabulary but doesn't usually put more than 1 or occasionally 2 words together. My favorite words he says are: "Sippy", "Sausha", "Ewww", "Snacks", "Night-Night". They are all very clear and good and he makes a great face when he says "snacks" for some reason.
  • He loves to play with my dollhouse and puts everyone at the table and feeds them "toast" (bread) and then puts them all "night night".
  • He is obsessed with bikes, scooters, push cars, etc.
  • He loves to pour stuff back and forth and is getting really coordinated. He can hold one cup of water and pour it into another cup without spilling. I can't always master that. :)
  • He hates his hands to be dirty and is kind of a priss and a wuss. 
  • I'll think of more later, he just woke up and is getting mad at something in his crib...I've got to go settle this dispute.

No comments: