Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Few Months Ago We Moved

We moved the last week of June to Daybreak/South Jordan. We bought an actual house this time with a yard and yard work and a garage - 3 car, its nice. Here are some pics. We are still working on furnishing the house and fixing the yard, but since its been 3 months I thought I'd post what we have so far. :)


 Note the lovely patio on the below picture and the pumpkins on the porch - homegrown in our back yard! :)



Entry way - there is a living room on the right but it has dumb leftover furniture in it now, and an office on the left that we are still decorating. Will post pics later. 


Hall half bath


Here's our master bedroom. The goal is to get a bigger TV, a full length gold framed mirror for one side wall, and develop the below picture that Tracy took (below) on canvas for the opposite wall. 

master 1

master 2

Tracy's pic for our wall


 TV Room

Looking into the dining area (you can sorta see the laundry room and hallway to the garage on the left)

Dining Area

Kitchen


and a dumb self took picture to show that I am definitely pregnant...thus the reason I loved last weeks post where I for some reason looked baby free.

4 comments:

Stacey Bacon said...

Love!!!! You look so great and your house is beautiful! I love the mirrors and frames in your dining area! I am sad I will be missing your shower. I have to work that night and don't get done until way late. Lame :( I'll have to come by another time and see your fabulous house!

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute pic of you. you're so tiny. and i like your mirrors in the dining room.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

Gorgeous home! Gorgeous Decorating! I can't believe how gorgeous that pic is that Tracy took! WOW! You look so cute! I look SOOOOOOOO huge. people keep asking when I'm due and when I say Christmas, they act totally shocked. C'mon people. Be nice. I know I'm huge.

Unknown said...

I love it Kelly, you should give me a training on blogging, as it appears I am the last of the Beck relatives that has no clue how to electronically share blessed life events. I love it. For realsies! you guys need to set me up when you come down and help me make a "Clint,Dylan, & Kassadi Blog"..Fun!! Enough about me though. Henny!!!! is Beautiful!! You lucked out again with that Beck gene gamble with your posterity..J/K....She came out with perfect features and, furthermore, is a Girl! Yeah!!!! Love you guys,(all 4 of You's) Clinty