For a second I wondered if you didn't just have extremely long forearms - but nope. High rise jeans are the greatest!
oh my gosh, i can't believe your hair was ever that long and fluffy. i thought you just got that picture off the internet.
Oh I think I have a photo of myself somewhere that might match that one...though my hair didn't have the fluff.
oh my goodness that made my day! ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
For a second I wondered if you didn't just have extremely long forearms - but nope. High rise jeans are the greatest!
oh my gosh, i can't believe your hair was ever that long and fluffy. i thought you just got that picture off the internet.
Oh I think I have a photo of myself somewhere that might match that one...though my hair didn't have the fluff.
oh my goodness that made my day! ;)
Post a Comment