3 things (and some other things too):
1 - Brett Lowernstern is a freak with a hot mom who got the american-idol-rough-life-montage because kids teased him in high school - seriously? However, I love that he was nice and brought Jacee into their group and they all seemed like genuinely nice people.
2 - Jacee is the cutest little boy ever and there's no way he would be a succesful recording artist, but he's so dang cute how can you not cheer for him!
3 - And did anyone else notice that Becky from Friday Night Lights is trying out for American Idol? She was in the Jacee Rejectee group with glasses to disguise herself - but I totally saw through that clark kent. They are identical.
Becky
But Jacee and Brett just made me so happy. I was expecting to just laugh and mock the drama and instead I got a little teary eyed...don't judge.
Also, does anyone watch Chuck? Its kinda sucking lately. Morgan and Alex are the only high points.
And I'm pretty sure I'm ditching Make It or Break It from the Tivo line up.
But if you aren't already watching Greek and Pretty Little Liars, get busy.
And is it just me, or did Glee suddenly get way better?
3 comments:
i only got to watch a few little clips of american idol and i wish i knew who becky was, but go you for seeing through her disguise.
also, i heard pretty little liars was good and i see greek on all the time but have so many other shows that i haven't dared throw another one in the mix. plus i never heard anyone say they liked it. maybe i'll give it a shot though.
oh an i love glee!!! always sad when an episode ends.
Did Glee get better? I used to really like that show but then things seemed to get a little weird. If it's better, maybe I'll give it a try again...
Post a Comment