Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 18 - Favorite Memory

I don't know what my favorite memory is, but just to mix it up and not talk about my wedding or Ollie, I'll talk about the Blue House days in College. These were some of my favorite years ever. I loved our house, roommates, friends, etc.





Andrea had been spit on 2 by this point. Once by ryan who drooled toothpaste on her shoulder, and once by me who attempted to spit into the wind (while jogging) and it blew around to her shoulder.
This was before the boys ran wildly into the water attempting to chase a dolphin and i stepped on some sort of poisonous sea anemone that HURT and everyone made fun of me. jerks.


Remember when the most productive one of us went to work for 3 hours? Those were nice days. Weren't these the days of Gilbert? When he would randomly appear at our house every day all day out of the blue for no reason for like 3 weeks? Gilbert the 6"6' red headed German random?


Lagoon in terry cloth onesies


What we lacked in money, we made up for in resourcefulness. Surprise film crew, you ate dumpster food!







2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

i really like bloodbuzz ohio in your sidebar. thanks for introducing me to it.

Whitney said...

my comment dissappeared! those are some good photos, and some good memories. I do still remember that my very first memory of Ryan was when he drooled all over andrea and then was just like, "oh, sorry, sorry" in a ryan voice and was wiping at it. oh, so funny. P.S. I'd like to take credit for the film crews delectible food that day!