I have a new supply of Buttons and/or Magnets available. I changed the prices a bit because we are building a website and bought a URL etc. Also, I had kind of forgotten about shipping supplies so had to raise shipping a bit.
A few bullet points:
- We are in the process of building a website. Soon you can use PayPal and shop directly from the website (more information to come). In the meanwhile, if you would like to purchase anything or be added to the mailing list for notifications on new products, email me at ButtsandMags@hotmail.com.
- All items can be made into Buttons or Magnets but I will assume you want magnets unless otherwise specified.
- I am also willing to make custom magnets if you provide me with a 1" image (via mail or email).
So here's the new stuff and what's left of old stuff:
Magnets/Buttons: $1 each OR 3 for $2.50
Clearance Magnets/Buttons: $.50 each OR 3 for $1
Custom Magnets/Buttons: $1.50 each OR 25 for $20
Shipping: $3 flat rate
MAGSandBUTTS
Magnets/Buttons: $1 each OR 3 for $2.50
Baggies
This is just a sample of the available items, there are many different combinations.
Mushies
This is just a sample of the available items, there are many different combinations.
Velveties
This is just a sample of the available items, there are many different combinations.
Springies
This is just a sample of the available items, there are many different combinations.