Here are some pictures of our last days as a family of three. Sometimes I wonder what we were thinking when we thought we were ready to become 4...Life is actually really manageable and enjoyable with 3. I'm scared of these upcoming newborn nights and nursing. But way excited to have a little girl and excited for the days when Ollie and baby girl can play together and bond.
Thanksgiving Point was awesome for Halloween. We went to the corn maze and festivities.
Ollie on the Thanksgiving point train.
Will someone please tell Sunny that this police station is plenty manly? Ollie loves to play with my dollhouse and he breaks everything in it. Someone needs to buy us this for Christmas. Its $79 from CostCo. Athankyou.
A belly shot right before she dropped into my lap/thighs/bladder area. Dang she is low right now. I miss these days.
Ollie and his little buddy Esther (aka "Ehhh") from next door. They are 3 weeks apart. There were some with her mom Sausha and I but they struggled.
Ollie loved Trick or Treating and the candy afterwards.
5 comments:
That costume is so cute!! And I can't wait until baby girl is here, let me know if you need anything!! I would offer to bring you dinner, but we all know that won't happen since we have zero kitchen, but I'll watch Ollie if you need any one on one time with the new little one! Good luck!
Yep, I hate you...remember how gross I look when I'm pregnant, yeah, you didn't get any of that! You still look great! I'm excited for you to have two!
Oh, and I'm sad that we don't get to hang out like we used to. Why did you move?
Kelly, CONGRATS on the arrival of your new baby! (Is that why you're MIA on Hangin' With Friends!?) HA HA HA..love the name by the way. It was in my top 3, but I couldn't convince the hubby of it...still can't. :| Anyway, can't wait to see more pics!
So cute! I can't believe how grown up Ollie is looking! Very fun!
Post a Comment