Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Me Again

Here I go again with my monthly post. I finally uploaded pictures to my computer so here is another summary of our lives these days.


Lindsey (my sis) has started her own little artsy business/project in which she prints any sort of picture (photograph, cd cover, card, etc) directly on antiqued wood. They are pretty sweet. If you are interested, email her at lindseybchristiansen@gmail.com.  Pricing is very reasonable, but I don't know what it is. 



Ollie became OBSESSED with a few things. He moved on from last month's Phineas and Ferb to Toy Story ("buh" - Buzz, and "woo" - Woody), and then while still holding on to some love for Toy Story, found his true love in Cars. "May" (Mater) and "Tee" (McQueen) sleep with him and go with him every where. His favorite part in the movie is when they go tractor tipping. Ollie laughs a loud forced belly laugh whenever he sees this and tips over all of his cars and laughs at them as well. The neighbors have a coupe car tipped over on their front porch for some reason and that is basically the funniest thing Ollie has ever seen. 



We moved. To Daybreak. And we LOVE it. I promise, its not that far out there. And its totally worth the drive cause when you get here, hey, we are here, so why wouldn't you want to stay? Here is our kitchen. MUCH better than our last narrow hallway kitchen. More pictures to come as soon as I remember to both clean the house and bust out my camera. 


Whitney (another sis) had a baby boy, Logan Felix McAdams, so Ollie and I flew out to chill and "help out" - not really sure we were of much help but we pretended. We basically ate her food and Ollie stole Millie's toys. But we did some fun things. We went to the sprinkler park...


Millie holding "baby brother" - she refuses to call him Logan...


We went to the AWESOME Memphis zoo...


More chillin at the zoo....


We had lots of baths....(maybe this is inappropriate to post online. I don't really get what bad could happen from posting some bums though, so enjoy until something perverse happens).


We sweated (Ollie really isn't as hot as this pic makes him look. the droplets are a combination of drinking fountain water, sucker sticky, and sweat...)


Ollie passed as carry on luggage.


We also went to St George where it was 100+ and the air conditioning was broken for a couple days. We cooled off at this place....


And took this picture too.



This is Ollie, looking so cute and squishable.



Ollie has found new and exciting ways to entertain himself while I am in the shower. One day I got out to find him wearing my bra, this time it was 2 pairs of my swim suit bottoms. 



We spend lots of time drawing chalk and pouring things (water, oatmeal, rocks) from cup to cup on our front porch. 


Porch Monkeys


Ollie and his buddies Mace and Zane wrestled with Sunny and took him DOWN.



We found a way good hike in the Oquirrh mountains right by our house. 



We went to the zoo with our old st george wives play group. Ollie LOVES Max and Cole and there's some future wife potential in darling Ayda. 


And here's Ollie, chillin in the bath. 

3 comments:

Andrea J said...

1. Your kitchen is awesome.
2. I will visit you in Daybreak.
3. I need to let Adam play w/ cups and such - maybe we can be porch monkeys too.
4. You look great! Way to be an adorable prego.

Stacey Bacon said...

Love all the new pics. Some of my faves are: bathtub pic (love his man boobies) bum shot ( and not in a perverted way) close up of Ollie and his delightfully squishy cheeks! I am dying to come see your new house! Also I love the picture on the antique wood. I must look into this and possibly have Tracy take our family pic and then have Lindsay put it on wood. I am all about supporting my friends siblings ;)

Michelle said...

What a great post! Looks like you guys had a fun summer and congrats on the new house!