Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lists

I like lists. Here are some for you:

Top Ten Christmas Movies
1- A Christmas Story
2-Rudolph
3- Love Actually
4- Grinch (animated)
5- While You Were Sleeping
6- A Wonderful Life
7- Home Alone
8- Elf
9- Muppet Christmas Carol
10- Frosty the Snowman

Top Five Movie Kisses (only the first 3 are for sure...)
1- Reality Bites
2- Win A Date With Tad Hamilton
3- Clueless
4- Penelope
5- The Notebook

Top Movie/TV Relationships
1- Veronica Mars: Veronica and Logan
2- Buffy: Buffy and Angel
3- Gilmore Girls: Jess and Rory
4- Party of Five: Sarah and Bailey
5- Buffy: Willow and Oz
6- Party of Five: Julia and Justin
7- Dexter: Dexter and Lumen
8- Friday Night Lights: Tyra and Landry
9- Arrested Development: Buster and Lucille 1 (Mother)
10- My So Called Life: Jordan and Angela
Honorable Mention
Mad Men: Don Draper and Peggy
Friends: Chandler and Monica

Top Ten TV Shows
1- Buffy
2- Dexter
3- Freaks and Geeks
4- Veronica Mars
5- Friends
6- My So Called Life
7- Arrested Development
8- Mad Men
9- Friday Night Lights
10- Office (BBC)
Honorable Mention
Wonderfalls
Breaking Bad

Books
I Capture the CastleBold
Harry Potter Series
High Fidelity
Wuthering Heights
Home is the Sailor
Perks of Being A Wallflower
Matilda
A Little Princess
The BFG
The Bell Jar

Things that Make Me Cry
Sense and Sensibility
Willow and Oz breaking up
Angel Killing Buffy
Harry Potter
Being Pregnant
Having a Newborn
Getting mad
Endings
A Little Princess
Les Mis Soundtrack

Help me out here. Where am i wrong? What am I forgetting?

7 comments:

Andrea J said...

Kate is getting BFG and Fantastic Mr. Fox for Christmas. She and Spencer just finished Matilda - it was a big hit. I like that Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation movie a bit. And I like the kiss in Sixteen Candles if I remember correctly

Rob said...

from Lorena:
You are hilarious and I'm glad you are clearly the same Kelly I've always known and loved. I am really glad to see that Buffy is still at the top for you. Remember the scene when she took out the lunch lady? That was awesome. We couldn't stop laughing.
You are making me want to read some of the books on your list.

C C & R said...

Oh how I love those lists and it reminds me that I must borrow a little Buffy from you! I have to totally agree with the Veronica and Logan couple thing too!

Rachel said...

I wasn't such a fan of Veronica and Logan, mostly because I thought Logan was sort of sleezy. But I really liked her with Piz from the last season. I quite enjoyed your lists. Glad you posted them.

Rachel said...

Oh, and I agree with the Rory and Jess one. I love Gilmore Girls. Probably favorite TV show ever, and I always wanted her to end up with Jess. I even held out some hope when he came back for some guest appearances in the last season, but no such luck.

Michelle said...

You forgot Christmas Vacation on your movie list!! That is one of my favorites!

Whitney said...

what are you forgetting??? well, probabally that buffy is totally lame and dumb??