Friday, December 17, 2010

Pregnant

Nope, not right now, but Ashlie challenged me to post the grossest prego picture I had. I don't know if this is the grossest, but its the most disturbing to me. I look like I am carrying Ollie in my bladder or my thighs or somewhere way lower than is right. No wonder ALL maternity clothes were too tight on my waist. I didn't have a waist.





4 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

that is really funny! now i'm curious what your other pregnancy pictures looked like. i bet this one was just a fluke because i don't remember your belly looking extra low when you were preg. funny.

Andrea J said...

Ugh. Pregnancy. I don't have the courage to do what you've done.

Michelle said...

So I totally thought you were pregnant when I saw the title and I couldn't believe it!! Haha!

Stacey Bacon said...

Ok this made me laugh, then cry, then pee my pants because laughing and crying at the same time are too much strain on the pregnant bladder. I never saw you with your pregnant belly and I must say I really enjoy that you have posted this pic. I am not looking forward to the ever present largeness. I like largeness on you ;)