Friday, November 19, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Since we had Ollie I have a) fully immersed myself in the blog realm, b) started visiting Target almost daily and even got a Target credit card, and c) bought a station wagon, I thought it only appropriate that I take the next step towards cliche mom-dom and make a Christmas card this year! This will be our first year doing this but we've used Shutterfly in the past to make calendars, picture share sites, develop pictures, etc so we thought we'd go with them. Apparently there is a sweet deal where you can get 50 free cards through Shutterfly by blogging about it so here goes...

The flat photo Christmas cards are nice and cheap and cute: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery. Don't be surprised if you get one in the mail shortly, and if you don't, its prolly cause we aren't really friends and you probably shouldn't be reading my blog, or rather, "creeping" me as Tracy might say.

Also, yes this post is cheesy but likey free Christmas cards. Especially from Shutterfly which is extra nice.

No comments: