Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family Pics


Tracy took some sweet family photos of us last Sunday. Or at least she tried. We have struggles looking normal for the camera. Unfortunately in most of the photos its Me or Sunny that are struggling...Ollie's a natural.












6 comments:

Andrea J said...

cut it out with the suspenders. those are unreal. i think tracy did some good work.

Josh and Tiff said...

Cute!! Those turned out good! I love little Ollie...what a stud.

Julia Mar said...

That first one of Ollie looks just like Sunny! I love the ones of him on the chair. Those are keepers.

Natalee H. said...

Hi Kelly,
Umm this is really wierd, but do you have a book club still, and if so, can I join? I feel really awkward giving you my whole bio via your blog - but Sunny and I were in fourth grade together and I am sure he still remembers my killer creative writing stories about popcorn. (Proof that I would be a great book club contributor.) Also, Luke D. and I were classmates and he might say strange things about me, but I figure coming from Luke that might be in my favor. Here is my email if you want further references:
Natalee
nharris@wsrp.com

Whitney said...

the first picture is WAY cute! the others are cute too, but there are some interesting faces in a few of them. ha ha!

Whitney said...

nice job tracy!