Thursday, October 28, 2010

9 months

It is much harder to take a still picture of Ollie. Here is the best I could get.


9 months
Weight: 21.7 lbs (60%)
Height: 30 in (95%)
Head Size: 47 cm OR 18.5 in (90%)

So basically, he has his dad's exact same body.


Ollie can now army crawl or "cantelope" or breakdance the the inch worm across the floor. It is very nice that he can finally get around on his own. He also waves Bye and we are pretty sure he gives us "5". He loves his books, especially his Rainbow Trucks book and any book that has lift up flaps. He also loves bath time. Last night he was laying in his diaper on the living room floor and I started filling up the bath tub. He got so excited he inch wormed his way over to me. I picked him up to take his diaper off and he freaked out and tried to squirm away. I stood him next to the tub naked and he tried to lift his leg up to climb in. It was so cute especially because he was scared to death of bath's up until a month or so ago.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

ha ha! is he really only in the 60th percentile??? he just seems so huge. horray for crawling- you should put up some video