Thursday, October 14, 2010

Balloons and Homeless

So I love it when little boys have like shaggy china bowl hair cuts. I want Ollie to have that. But I think maybe now isn't the right time to grow it out. We've cut his hair twice already and were just going to let it grow out now, but I'm not sure I can take this in between phase. He looks homeless. Any tips on growing out baby boys hair??

He also has a cold (and therefore runny nose), and has clogged tear ducts still (and therefore goopy eyes). The poor buddy is looking a bit shabby these days.

But lovey him lots.


3 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

we have grown cole's hair out several times but his hair was curly at first then pretty wavy. now it seems pretty straight so we don't grow it out anymore.
i would give you any tips if i knew them but we've either just gotten lucky and it grew cute or just looked really yucky.
but i don't think he looks homeless, he's very handsome!

Ashlie Dalton said...

(ollie doesn't look homeless- that's who i was referring to with "he".)

Andrea J said...

I'm worried about this too. I like to worry far far in advance.