Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Exersaucer

Here are some of Ollie's adventures involving his new exersaucer:

Rolling around on the floor and somehow managing this...


Filling his diaper inside the saucer (if he hasn't pooed for awhile, this is a sure fire way to get him grunting and stinking in no time).




Just loving the 'sauce!



9 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting!

Josh and Tiff said...

ahhh, he's so cute! That's awesome that he loves that thing so much!

Ashlie Dalton said...

awe, ollie is so handsome! and i just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks.

Whitney said...

oh! he is looking so cute and chubby in those pictures! I love this age... I can't believe I have only seen him once!

carin t said...

I love the last pic. What a cutie!

Stacey Bacon said...

Adorable! He is a little baby man hunk. He is going to be a heartbreaker. He is already breaking my heart. I neeeeeed a baby!!!

carin t said...

I know I totally should have called you when I was in Utah, and believe me, i did think about it! I seem to have tooooo many siblings now and have a hard time seeing everyone. I'll give you a heads up next time I am down for more than one day - it probably won't be until thanksgiving break... Camryn would love to play with Ollie . :)

carin t said...

I know I totally should have called you when I was in Utah, and believe me, i did think about it! I seem to have tooooo many siblings now and have a hard time seeing everyone. I'll give you a heads up next time I am down for more than one day - it probably won't be until thanksgiving break... Camryn would love to play with Ollie . :)

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

He looks like you, Kelly! He's so incredibly handsome. His hair is AWESOME! Cam is still pretty much bald!