His hair is so cute!!! You look gorgeous Kelly. I've been updating myself on your blog and looks like you've been having parties! How fun that your sis was in Germany! Your parents still look the same as when I used to hang at your house! I love your pics from Niki's wedding and your trip to Cali. Cameron is still toothless...nursing is definitely easier that way. Ryan used to bite me all the time.
3 comments:
Pinocchio? I want Adam to go to lunch with Ollie, let's set up a play date over Christmas.
hahah, how cute! he's at such a fun age!
His hair is so cute!!! You look gorgeous Kelly. I've been updating myself on your blog and looks like you've been having parties! How fun that your sis was in Germany! Your parents still look the same as when I used to hang at your house! I love your pics from Niki's wedding and your trip to Cali. Cameron is still toothless...nursing is definitely easier that way. Ryan used to bite me all the time.
Post a Comment