Friday, July 9, 2010

I Like Lists

So here are some Random 5s that I copied from Tiffany's blog... :)

5 TV Shows I enjoy watching:
1. Dexter
2. Mad Men
3. Breaking Bad
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Pretty Little Liars

5 things that happened yesterday
1. Went to Modest Mouse and Ollie possibly got his first "high" from all the pot
2. Got a butterscotch dipped cone from Arctic Circle
3. Ate at Toasters with Teresa
4. Dusted the House
5. Got caught up on Make It or Break It

5 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Vacation to Cali in 1 week and seeing Andrea, and Niki's wedding
2. Hanging with Lo sometime this week...
3. Leanna moving back
4. Seeing Eclipse tonight with Emily
5. Going to Memphis in September to visit Whit and fam
* Tracy returning from her study abroad

5 things I love about FALL:
1. The crisp fresh air
2. Everything feels new and exciting
3. The gorgeous leaves
4. Layered clothes...
5. Looking forward to the holidays (usually even more exciting than actual holidays)

5 things on my wish list:
1. Ollie to start sitting up
2. Go on a
Caribbean or Mediterranean cruise
3. Get a new car
4. Move to a house...preferably in Holladay...preferably a specific house more in the millcreek area that i LOVE
5. Get an iPhone

5 people I tag:
1. Ashlie
2. Whitney
3. Lorena
4. Andrea
5. Jennilyn

1 comment:

Ashlie Dalton said...

yay! something for me to do!

p.s. we should all go on a med. cruise together! yes?