Thursday, July 15, 2010

Airbrush

My sis is interning at Good Things Utah and apparently was the airbrush model yesterday.
Go Lindsey!

Also, if you watch the clip on the below link and see the before and after picture...I totally think Lindsey looks like my sister Whitney in the before picture...also, kind of like my mom. Usually Lindsey doesn't really look tons like any of us but she does in this pic...anyone that knows my fam agree??

4 comments:

Whitney said...

oh my gosh! that is soo wierd that you said that. I posted that same thing too, did you copy me? k, so I told lindsey for the first time I thought we looked alike and it is making me feel kinda wierd- like when I'd cover up part of that girls face in blue crush and think- that's so creepy b/c we totally look alike!

Ashlie Dalton said...

i don't know your sisters but i thought that her before picture looked a lot like you.

Ashlie Dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HOLY FIRE! Lin's hair is SO LONG! Gorgeous. I watched the entire clip...very cool!