Favorite Things We Have Now and Didn't in High School:
- Tivo/DVR
- Cell Phones
- Internet/Email (we barely had it, but only a few lucky souls had internet and email was like Juno.com or AOL) (remember when Juno meant crappo email and not hip teen flick?)
- Netflix (really DVDs themselves could be on this list...)
- Harry Potter (yep, that's right...the first one came out the fall after i graduated)
- Digital Cameras
- I guess iPods...but really i'm not a huge lover of iPods
- Cafe Rio
- The Sims
- Oliver :)
5 comments:
No Cafe Rio in high school? I didn't realize it was a freshmen year institution.
yeah, I didn't even discover it until the summer afterwards when i was living in the elms...
i don't think flat irons had been invented yet because i remember my friends older sister used to IRON her hair. like with a clothing iron.
remember dr. martens, pooka shell necklaces, daria, pearl jam, bush, AQUA... HA!, goosebumps books, are you afraid of the dark on nickelodeon (nick at night), clarissa explains it all, boy meets world, saved by the bell, roller blades, over-alls with one hanging, mtv (seems so 90s to me), oasis, jurassic park, mrs doubtfire.... oh i could go on and on. i can't believe there are people who don't know who no doubt or alanis morrisette is! s
ha ha, yeah in high school you were so cool if you had a pager! GPS is also a good one!
i realized the other night that I am really old while sitting at a restaurant and noticing that every cute waiter was at least 10 YEARS younger than me. What the?! I don't feel that old!
Post a Comment