Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stinky

Oliver's farts and diapers stink now. I miss the days of pre-stink. Today he pooed up his back. After I changed him he just lay there smiling really big for a long time.

Yesterday Ollie puked all over himself and me (TONS) twice in 10 minutes. Below is a picture of him in time out while I clean myself up for the 3rd time. He ofcourse is loving life and has no idea he is being punished for disgusting behavior.

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

He sure is a cute little stinker! I don't miss the blow-outs, but they are to be expected and feared :) What's the story with the socks? Does he scratch himself? Does he have eczema?

Ashlie Dalton said...

oliver is so big since last time i saw him. way to go!
also, just so you know max is nearing the 5 month mark and STILL having blow-outs... i was hoping he'd outgrow them by now. no such luck.

KellySummer said...

I don't know if you'll see this andrea, but on the off chance you requested to be notified of follow up comments, i'll respond. He does scratch himself and what scares me most is when he jabs his fingers into his eye and just sits there with his finger stuck inside his eyelid like it doesn't even hurt. i don't get it...

Whitney said...

don't miss it. I was lucky that millie wasn't much of a spit-up-er but man, diapers, diapers, diapers. we had one every like 3 hrs. including during the night. good luck. he looks cute though!