Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Smiles

Oliver is being so cute lately! He smiles and makes cute noises and lays awake kicking and squirming and smiling for an hour or so. It used to be if he was awake he was crying or eating. Here is a video that is probably boring for everyone but me, and some pics. :)

















4 comments:

C C & R said...

So, I was totally blog stalking and found you guys! Ha! He's adorable & I love his little smiles!

Whitney said...

cute!!! and fun! and I love his jammies too.

Rob said...

from Lorena:
The video is cute - not just to you. I seriously love his little cheeks. Gives him personality.
The upper right picture looks like Ollie is holding a light-saver or sword or something and that he is in a cartoon. Something about the coloring of his car seat or something about that pic.

carin t said...

Cute stuff. . . thanks for the info on St. George. We'll make sure and stop in at the sand. place next time we're down there. My bro loves Bear Paw, too, for breakfast. Have you ever been there? Jealous am I that Sunny is a St. George native. I think we may move there some day...