Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sims and Sim More

Just in case anyone was bored and wanted some more blogging pleasure...I have 2 other blogs that I don't post to as much, but they contain some quality stuff.

http://themeatspace.blogspot.com/
This blog chronicles the thrilling happenings of my sim world.

http://funchappies.blogspot.com/
This blog has some of my favorite Journal entires and tidbits from my High School Journals. I wrote every day for all of high school since I had SUCH eventful and fulfilling high school years. I am constantly in the process of writing one novel or another and my latest project is based on my high school journals. I will probably be posting some more journal jems on this site as I am reading through my journals.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

no i will not check your sim blog, but the other one sounds fun. I didn't know you did that!