Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Shows"

my niece Millie loves TV, or rather "shows", and so do i. For about 5 years of college i didn't have TV at all but none the less as soon as we got married i rapidly incorporated it back into my life. here is the rather embarrassingly long list of shows i watch:

shows i proudly watch and love:
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Chuck
So You Think You Can Dance
Glee
Greek
Lost
Make It or Break It
Modern Family
Vampire Diaries
Scrubs
American Idol

shows i watch but couldn't tell you why:

10 Things I Hate About You
The Office (this show is stupid but Sunny watches it so i am exposed to it)

shows i am watching and moderately enjoy...but are still on a trial basis...some will likely be upgraded to the proudly watch category soon:
Community 
Parenthood
30 Rock
Mad Men

4 comments:

Whitney said...

those are all such cute pictures of ollie below!!!!! and HOW do you keep up with all those shows! millie would indeed be jealous. maybe now that you are home during the day you can start watching stuff like "Days" again. awesome.

C C & R said...

I love love love Community! And really, how you keep up with all those shows is incredible!

Andrea J said...

I proudly watch Community and 30 Rock.

Holly Dart said...

30 rock is on trial? this surprises me.

I think it has already peaked. you should start at the beginning.

I didn't like the pilot show for community, but lately I love it.

That is quite an impressive list...possible for a nursing mom of 1 newborn. CUTE baby ollie!!