last night i dreamed that Spencer (Sunny's brother) left some pants at my parents house that my parents wanted us to mail to him...only the pants were freaking huge and apparently Spence gained about 200 lbs.
i also dreamed that Sandy and Spence had both started drinking and Sandy was staying at my parents house, boozing it up.
And finally i dreamed that Sunny was going to the temple with my parents so i was going on a group date with my high school girlfriends (Krista, Rachel, Maile, Leanna, Niki, Korri, Shanna, Kathryn, etc) to Brick Oven or Los Hermanos. I was going to ask either CJ or JT or Ben Gourley.
i love my subconscious...
5 comments:
I vote you ask ben Gourley :)I love that mom and dad were in all your dreams. wierd.
That's so funny! Nothing like wierd pregnant and nursing dreams!!! I think it;s so funny when old friends pop up in them!!
Kat, you should have been included in the list of friends going on the group date too! I can't believe I left you out! :) don't worry, you were there in the dream. :)
awesome...
I love that! We must have told you about Spencer's work party?!?!? If not, let me know!
Post a Comment