Saturday, February 27, 2010

Allie Samen

So Ollie is eating lots and putting on the pounds and ounces. He weighed 8.4 at 1 week, and 9.3 at 2 weeks...that's like 12 percent of his body weight in one week. We had dinner with some friends from our ward last week. They have a 5 month old little girl who was born premature so she is small for her size...however...Ollie at 3 weeks is the same size as her at 5 months. :)



This is just the cute little bundle getting out of the bath.


One of these days we will take a family photo, but for now here are some Ollie and parent portraits.



Our cute neice and nephew (Kassadi and Dylan) from Sunny's side came to visit. I just love Kass. She is my little buddy. Sometimes I want to steal her for my own. :)




1 comment:

Whitney said...

wow, his cheeks are huge! plus, I totally think he looks alot like some of your baby pictures... but I can see a bit of sunny too.