Although part of me realized nursing was time consuming...i didnt realize i would be nursing for about 14 hours a day. It is rough, but Ollie is a cutie. A cutie who is nursing as I type this with one hand.
So we made it through our first week with one instance of projectile pooing all over his bumper pads, 4 instances of projectile peeing, 2 instances of spitting up at least half the contents of his bottle, 1 instance of peeing and pooing on my leg and nearly getting dropped in the bath tub...
But on the bright side, here are my favorite Ollie things: his yawn, this cute little sigh he does sometimes, how he stretches really intensely after he eats.
Here is a video mainly for my sister Whitney in Tennesse since she hasn't seen him yet...ignore my bloated face if it pops in there...
4 comments:
Kelly he is darling!!! And you look great too!!!
I love it Kelly!! I'm glad that even though the nursing is VERY time consuming, you two are getting the hang of it a lot better than me and Max :)
I can't wait to see you guys again and squeeeesh little Olivers cute cheeks (very softly)!
HA HA, that's cute too. good luck with being a normal human being, unfortunatly I didn't feel like one for a few months. it's all good though. he is sooo cute!
Baby's always look uncomfortable in carseats. But you've got to imagine it's a huge step up from being squished in a belly!
Post a Comment