Sunday, January 17, 2010

Updates

So I lost my ankles about a week ago. I usually have really boney tendony feet but they are just juicey now. They even squish out of my shoes...its just delightful.


We also have been decorating the baby room. I made bumpers and sheets and we painted some frames and made some airplane pics. We also painted the wooden airplane and hung it up. We still have a few more finishing touches to put together, but i thought i'd attach some pics of what we had so far. We are thinking there will be some sewn clouds hanging on the blue wall behind the airplane mobile type things. and we are hoping to find some cute tin airplanes to add to the shelf. (Unlike the rest of the world, photography is not my strong suit...)














We get our car seat in the mail on tuesday, and after that we will have everything that we "need"...or rather that we think we need. I'm sure we will discover all sorts of new things we need when our babe comes.

We are getting really excited though! I am actually feeling pretty well. I am totally uncomfortable, but i'm not really in pain and i'm just excited that there is an end in sight! I only have 4 more days in the office and then 2 from home and then i'll be waking up to either a baby or naturally...i'm pretty excited to be rid of the alarm clock!

8 comments:

Andrea J said...

nice work. i want to see the sewn clouds, that's a great idea. you look good too - seriously

Stacey Bacon said...

Kelly I love the update. Your bump is impressive. You don't look pregnant anywhere else but in your tummy and that is my wish and my dream! so well done and congrats to looking fabulous. Sure love you and can't wait to meet your little man. His nursery is precious by the way!

Ashlie Dalton said...

you made the bumper and sheets? why didn't i know that? good job, everything looks really good!!

Bryce & Nicole said...

I love the room! And you are too cute! I'm excited to meet this baby boy!

Holly Dart said...

you're in the home stretch and not even complaining, THAT is impressive.

you look great!

Whitney said...

oh it looks soo cute!

Lorena said...

HA - unless you had an alarm clock that went off five times in the night, you might start to feel differently about that. :) Although I guess the big difference is you love your son, but probably never developed a very strong emotional attachment to your alarm clock. So maybe you are right. But one bonus of alarm clocks is that when I set mine at 7:00am, it would not decide to go off at 11:00pm, 12:00am, 2:00am, 4:00am, and 6:00am instead. (Can you tell that last night did not go so well for us?)
But, my alarm clock is also not cute and cuddly and adorable, so I guess my son makes up for it that way.

carin t said...

just a waiting to hear the news...