Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oliver Charles Beck - Ollie

I didn't bring the camera cord to the hospital so i can't post pics yet...but Oliver is finally here! Labor was hell and lasted for 23 hours...with 3 full hours of pushing and then when that failed...a c section. I was scared to death, but so far after the Labor i had and the c section recovery i've had...i would say C section all the way. Oliver was 8.6 lbs, 22 inches (partially because his cone head from getting stuck in my pelvis...). He was in the NICU (Newborn Intensive Care Unit) for 2 days for breathing problems, but he is all good now and in our room with us. He has sunny's mouth, my big toe, tons of hair - cut in a mullet, cute cute chubby cheeks and looks like a goblin. So far he eats lots and sleeps lots and is cute and great!

I'll post pics on friday as soon as i am home. :)

5 comments:

Andrea J said...

Welcome Goblin!

Bryce & Nicole said...

Congrats! His pictures on facebook are too cute! I'm so happy for you. Let me know if I can help out in anyway.

Unknown said...

So exciting. I hadn't heard about the NICU, glad that's over.

Abbey said...

Congrats Sunny and Kelly!!

We can't wait to see him! So glad he made it here safe and you're both doing good now.

This is Abbey Mangus by the way... I don't think I've ever commented on your blog before.

Holly Dart said...

congratulations! welcome to the world, Ollie!