today is my Dad's birthday, and my friend Leanna's. we celebrated my Dad's birthday yesterday with delicious dinner at my parents.
today Sunny's sister Tiffany, hubby Drew, and kids Skyler and Summer came into town. we went to the pie and watched the championship game. unfortunately NC won so I am second place in my office bracket. bleh. i guess i can't argue too much about being second though.
4 comments:
Holy smokes...you've become a blogging machine.
what can i say, these are the days of our lives?
what! I don't understand what is going on here- I was always checking your blog thinking some day you might update, then I gave up just about the day you started blogging. I checked blogs finally today and found a whole new world of blogging has been created! plus, the dream of the bear, why does it say "this blessed christmas morn." is that what you thought in your dream?
yup. the bear came back on that "blessed christmas morn". :)
Post a Comment