Monday, April 13, 2009

Dreamy

Tonight we took my parents to The Atlantic downtown (this is a delicious cheap restaurant with jerk service). Then we went to the Jazz vs. the Clippers. It was my Dad's birthday present. He had never been to a Jazz game before and had never even been in the Delta Center/ESA whatever.

I just love Millsap.

Also, I need to report my dream quickly as well...I dreamed I got a job at Omniture again (I worked there years ago) and I saw the 2 owners there and they were all excited to see me. The chubby bald one gave me a hug but I was talking while he hugged me so I ended up biting his neck a bit. It was very awkward and in the dream I felt awkward, and all day long I felt awkward about it.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

that's awesome! I love when feelings from dreams carry over into the day, well, I really don't love it, but I think it's funny.

Sandy said...

That dream is hilarious! You must have been reading a vampire book?!?!