Thursday, March 8, 2012

Twilight Zone

Ok I know there is no point to this because twilight fans and haters are pretty cut and dry and I'm not going to be convincing anyone of anything one way or the other. But seriously, the movies somehow manage to make money...can they not hire a decent director or spend some money on real special effects? And lets talk about the make up for a minute. You've got to be kidding me. Why didn't they just write vampire with a sharpie on their foreheads. The make up is about as subtle as that would be. And who exactly thinks edward pattinson is even above average attractiveness. He is not an even remotely attractive guy. And i'm not sure its possible to list everything wrong with Jasper. 

Moving onto the story line for a minute...if you are going to be dancing cheek to cheek and gazing into the eyes of another dude at your wedding you probably shouldn't be getting married.

also, anyone recognize Shannon from Lost as one of the vampires?

I am about 6 minutes into the movie and i'm not sure i can make it through it. I'm not really sure if you can even make a spoof of this movie that is dumber funnier or more obvious than the movie itself is. 

And there's my 2 cents. We've all heard it before. And if you read my blog and have poor enough taste to disagree with me on this issue, i'm ashamed of you. And really for myself because I am the one watching the movie right now. 

4 comments:

Ayda Made Us said...

Ha ha! This is great! I was thinking of dedicating a blog entry to this movie, but I wouldn't even know where to begin! I went with a group of girls from my ward, and I think I spent the entire movie with my jacket over my face! Did I just pay nine bucks for this!? Oy! This movie is just two hours full of awkward moments! But on the bright side, they split this movie into two. We got one more to look forward to!

C C & R said...

Oh my I love it...not the movie, just your commentary. Seriously, I saw the movie with another friend long after it came out in theaters. We went to a matinee just so we could mock and laugh hysterically. At least it's good comic relief!

Stacey Bacon said...

Seriously you have taken many of the same words right out of my mouth. Yes I did recognize Shannon. ( she is horrible as a tortured vampire) Still gorgeous though. Robert is skinny and weird looking and talks extremely funny with his attempt at an American/Vampire accent. I will always see the movies because I love the books and it's like a train wreck I cannot wait to stare at. I will not enjoy them for how well they r made but how absurdly they r made.

Ashlie Dalton said...

can i just copy and paste this to my blog?? *GAG*