Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Henny Badger and other Beck happenings

I finally uploaded the pictures onto my computer from my phone. Blogspot really needs a good iPhone app. I don't get why they don't have one. Or maybe they do and I'm just out of the loop. Please let me know if so.

So here's some stuff that's happened since Christmas:

We went to St George to spend Christmas with Sunny's family and saw the temple lights.


We also went hiking at Zions. You can tell we are hardcore by the double stroller.

It is pointless to buy Ollie anything that doesn't have to do with Cars. 

 The expression on his face affirms his love...for Cars, not me.

 Henny and her dad Hangin. Cute. Both of them.

Ollie was REALLY naughty when we first brought Henny home. Thankfully it only really lasted for about 6 weeks and then it was like a switch was flipped and he was back to his normal cute and only sometimes naughty self. We took Ollie to the mall and the carousel in an effort to overcome his anger and fits...


We had some relaxing days making waffles in our new waffle iron - we found the Bruges waffle recipe and Sunny has mastered it! - and just playing with Henny's exciting activity mat. 



We went to the Sandy car show and met Mater! You had to pay to get a picture of him from the front and we were much to cheap for that. 

Ollie found some new toys in his diaper.

Henny got cuter...

and cuter...

and cuter!

2 comments:

C C & R said...

Ah! I can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you guys! You look like you're doing great though!

Andrea J said...

Henny is darling, absolutely darling and I'm glad Ollie is back to his dear little self. Way to stick it out with him!